One of the main problems of the logistics and storage field is the packaging management.
The challenge is:
- raising spendings on packaging,
- learning the culture of working with new packaging,
- packaging maintenance costs - storage, service and maintenance (human resource involvement, IT system),
- problems with the control of packaging rotation and its efficiency,
- rapid response to increasing demand in the high season,
- low durability of packaging,
- high (per-balance) costs of disposable packaging.
Packaging management - issues.
Problems with efficient use of packaging.