ACI’s 9th European Biopolymer Summit will be taking place in London, UK, on 8th - 9th February 2023. The two day event will bring together senior executives and experts from biopolymers manufacturers, chemical companies, major associations, raw materials, and technology companies, consultants, to discuss the latest changes, challenges and developments within the industry.
It also provides platform to meet experts form other industries such food & beverage, product & packaging and automotive to discuss the latest strategies on commercialisation, application and market access of biopolymer products and methods to overcome current market challenges and maximise the opportunities.
The two-day event will give you an insight into the latest updates on the EU Green Deal Initiative, environmental projects, biopolymers production, raw materials, the feedstock’s landscape, new technologies, and much more.
Key Topics Include:
- Biopolymers Market Overview
- The Latest Innovations in the Biopolymer Industry
- Increasing the Availability of Biopolymers
- Exploring the Feedstocks Industry
- Regulation affecting the Biopolymer Industry
- The Future of the Biopolymer Industry
- Biopolymers’ Place in the Circular Economy
- Biopolymers’ Role in Reducing Plastic Pollution
- Disposing of Biopolymers: Recycling Options
- Disposing of Biopolymers: Recovery Options
- Exploring End-of-Life Possibilities for Biopolymer Waste
For more information & discounted registration, contact:
on +44 (0) 20 3 141 0606