Technocom LLC was established in Ukraine in 1994. Technocom LLC is the Ukrainian market leader and one of the leading masterbatch manufacturers in Eastern Europe and this year in September celebrates its 25th anniversary. Over the years of its development, the company has become one of the largest developers, manufacturers and suppliers of masterbatches and modifying additives for polymers in the production of various products for packaging, construction, agriculture and other industries.
All products (white, black, color masterbatches TECHNOFIN®, modifying additives ADDITECH® and calcium carbonate filler CREDOLEN®) of Technocom LLC are manufactured in Ukraine in Irpin (Kyiv area) using equipment with the capacity of 15 thousand tons per year and are based on polyolefins.
The founder and director of Technocom LLC, Petrenko Sergii, Ph.D, says: “Over the past two years, the manufacturing volume of all our products has increased by 25%. Sales of products increased not only for Ukrainian customers but also for European ones. Since 2016 Technocom LLC began an export program to promote masterbatches and modifying additives for polymer products in Europe. Number of companies from the EU (Poland, Hungary, Italy, Germany) have gradually began trusting our products. Main advantages of our products are quality and price. We offer competitive and cost-effective solutions for our customers based on their requirements. The next important step for our company in 2018 was the creation in Slovenia of the trading company Technocom Compounds d.o.o., selling the products of Technocom LLC in different countries of Southeast Europe including: Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Italy, Slovenia, Serbia, Croatia. This makes it possible to get closer to EU customers and serve them. Small batches of our products with our composition are transferred to the city of Celje, and large (20 t) are sent directly from Ukraine. ”
According to Petrenko Sergii, Director of Technocom LLC, despite high competition, Technocom LLC products are increasingly finding their customers in the European Union. Product advantages are:
- Product line of economical and middle-class products, including for recyclers with an optimal price-quality ratio. The products are created due to the unique experience obtained by Technocom LLC specialists in the conditions of the “tough” economic crisis over the years
- The minimum delivery time of products does not exceed two weeks, comparing with companies from Southeast Asia;
- For the production of raw materials from global brands;
- Absence of customs charges in the EU from Ukraine for this type of product beginning from 2019;
- Availability of finished products` storage in the EU, which greatly simplifies the conditions for customer service.
Another important step for Technocom LLC will be participation in the K-2019 exhibition, which will be held in Dusseldorf from October 16 to 23, 2019. We invite everyone to the Technocom LLC booth (Hall7, level 2, stand C17).