Colines is proud to introduce the launch of the new Polyblown 5-layer POD series (which stands for Polyolefin Dedicated), designed for the production of polyolefin films and suitable for processing post-consumer recycled (PCR) resins. The production line has been recently redesigned and optimized, and during the last week of July, it was showcased with a dedicated event for some selected customers, allowing them to appreciate its performance.
Particularly noteworthy are the remarkably low specific energy consumption rates, ranging from 0.32 to 0.38 kWh/kg (depending on the formulations), significantly lower than the industry average. These results have been achieved through the use of infrared resistors and specific extrusion group design.
Other notable features include:
- Immediate and user-friendly graphical interface of the software.
- Excellent control of film tension and winding speed, achieved with the use of brushless motors.
- Sturdiness, modularity, dedicated design, and ergonomics.
- Extremely low thickness tolerances.
- High production capacities.
Here below the main features of the Polyblown 5-layer POD line:
- TS 546 installed-die 500 mm – gap 2,2 mm
- Maximum width 2700 mm; trimmed 2600 mm
- 4 extruders 70/30d “a+b+d+e” with infrared heaters
- Main extruder 105/30d “c” with infrared heaters
- Liquid-cooled motors
- Double flow air-ring Karat powerflow
- Capacitive no-contact scanner
- Primary and secondary bubble-cage and collapsing frames with carbonfiber rollers
- Oscillating take-off unit embedded
- Additional secondary nip
- Double face corona-treathment
- Brand new winder Acw – Adwind – Surface/gap/center
- Trim-suction by Venturi system
During the upcoming Plast trade fair from September 5th to 8th, 2023, the production line will be in operation, and customers will have the opportunity to observe it live at our Marano Ticino facility. (Book your spot now at email@example.com).