Products and InnovationsVisitors to Booth D21 in Hall N1 will be able to experience Clariant's customer- and segment-oriented approach, as the company showcases its latest products and innovations in Pigments, Additives and Masterbatches.
- AddWorks, the new branding for Clariant's Polymer Additives stands for innovative solutions developed to address specific customer needs and their defined applications.
- Cutting-edge, efficient phosphinate flame retardants with new tailor made synergistic formulations include Exolit OP 1400 for polyamides with special requirements and Exolit OP 1260 for polyesters. The Exolit OP product line is also well known for its good environmental and health profile.
- ColorForward 2015, Clariant's 9th Annual Color Forecasting Guide for the Plastics Industry combining color, design, marketing, trend-watching and polymer know-how into fresh palettes of harmonious colors that reflect four unique societal trends expected to have the most influential global impact.
- Hiformer new integrated system for liquid masterbatches designed to enhance product properties and process parameters for customers and fulfill their international service needs. In addition to the improved efficiency of the manufacturing process, the liquid masterbatches are highly concentrated, so that less is needed to achieve brilliant, vibrant hues.
- Business Unit Pigments is the first and only manufacturer in the world to provide customers with a portfolio of 15 non-halogenated pigments for electronic applications. BU Pigments also offers a broad range of high quality pigments and dyes with low halogen values. These products meet the most recognized legal and environmental standards and guidelines pertaining to the use of halogens in consumer goods.