We are thrilled to announce that the registration for the 2nd International Congress and Exhibition “Polymers of Russia and CIS: Construction and Modernisation of Plants” is now open! The event will be held in the city of Kazan on 9-10 December.
Please note, an onsite visit to the production site of Kazanorgsintez will be held within the framework of the Congress!
Congress Highlights 2020:
- Onsite visit to the production site of Kazanorgsintez*: the delegates will explore the results of plant modernisation, and will learn about the plans on further development and expansion
*the number of participation passes in limited; contact the steering committee to learn more about participation terms and conditions
- New challenges of petrochemistry 2020-…? How can producers plan their strategy and continue developing in the new global and local economic realities
- Better efficiency and competitive performance of the existing production assets – operational and technological opportunities for growth
- Leaders' Expertise – how to avoid mistakes and to succeed. Analysis of completed projects for construction, modernisation, optimisation, production and economic efficiency growth
- Risks and threats management– discussion for top-managers and CTOs. Pose questions to your peers from other plants of Russia and the CIS
- Construction, medernisation, retrofit, optimization– exclusive exhibition, road show and technology-focus presentations for producers of basic polymers and synthetic rubbers
- Presentation of major projects for construction and modernisation of facilities producing basic polymers and synthetic rubbers to be developed within 2021-2030 from Russia and the CIS
- 30+ hours of business and informal networking! One-on-one meetings, business lunches, coffee breaks, evening reception, and a lot more.
Request the brochure: https://polymerrussia.com/en/request-the-brochure/