- Producers operating in the beverage market need performance across their supply chains which delivers in several areas: reliability and predictability, flexibility and agility, low total costs, product and brand quality, low resource use and environmental impact. At Drinktec we will be demonstrating how Gebo Cermex can help customers secure performance over time via future-proof solutions and market-tailored innovations - said Ludovic Tanchou, Vice President Strategy, Products and Innovation at Gebo Cermex.
Among the latest developments on show at Drinktec are:
- AQ Flex - a breakthrough universal all-in-one conveying solution which delivers unprecedented packaging line performance, unrivalled output speed and unique agility.
- EvoFilm - a robust, high speed, flexible modular shrink-wrapping solution. It meets today’s sustainability and energy-saving challenges, while ensuring product integrity and finished pack quality.
- The cobotic version of FlexiLoad - a magazine loading solution that ensures automatic, flexible and safe corrugated magazine feeding on any case packer and erector, to reduce the source of musculoskeletal disorders while allowing natural interactions between the fenceless machine and the operators.
- Cobots on Automatic Guided Vehicles (AGVs) - cobots add high precision and cost-effectiveness to simple and repetitive tasks, thus increasing the added value operators can bring. By making them “mobile” - implementing them on AGVs - their efficiency will be spread across the line.
- EIT - the Efficiency Improvement Tool that uses comprehensive line monitoring to accurately detect the causes of unplanned stoppages and help increase operators’ responsiveness.
- OptiFeed - a new crown and cap feeder which optimizes cap/crown availability at the capper through its unrivalled efficiency, in addition to ensuring the quality of the caps and their compliance with the relevant specifications.