Other focuses at the trade fair stand include high performance drive packages, technology solutions for coordinated motion, the theme park of decentralized drive technology and new products, from the torque-optimized DSH1 servomotor series to the flexible control platform b maXX PCC-04.
Baumüller is also a partner of the first hackathon as part of SPS IPC Drives. From November 25-27, start-ups, together with specialists from the industry, will develop new technology solutions for automation.
Baumüller Life Cycle Management in Detail
The Baumüller group of companies is a full service provider and covers both the development and production of components as well as system solutions and countless service services for mechanical and plant engineering as well as for machine operators. Visitors can experience the solutions in the life cycle management live at the trade fair stand using the example of a 6-axis welding robot:
- Technology package - Automation system of the high-performance box-PC b maXX PCC-04 to the high-precision servomotor series DSH1
- Engineering - the integrated engineering Framework ProMaster for all automation tasks
- Commissioning - Virtual commissioning for quick time-to-market with the new tool ProSimulation
- Production - the optimization tool BAUDIS IoT for predictive maintenance and process optimization offers benefit-oriented Industry 4.0 for production
- Service - Intelligent service concepts, from machine assembly to the global spare parts concept