Taking place on 12-13 November 2013 at the Millennium Mayfair, London the Pira Packaging Summit is a platform for senior decision-makers throughout the industry to discuss key strategic challenges from across the packaging value chain and long term strategies for success.
Some of the quality presentations for this year's conference include:
- Ikea’s sustainability strategy and what this means for the packaging supply chain
- Investing in partnerships in the pursuit of sustainability
- Packaging and consumer drivers; The top 12 impacts driving packaging innovation
- Smithers Pira expert data; European packaging market trends; knowing the packaging landscape now and in the future
- Opportunities in active and intelligent packaging
- How can packaging respond to unmet needs of the end-user/consumer?
Some of the global representatives in attendance include those from companies such as: Nestle, Dow Europe, General Mills, Inc., Sudpack UK Ltd, Associated British Foods, Tonejet Ltd, Linpac Packaging Ltd, Iggesund Paperboard Europe, Metro AG.
Further informations can be found on the organiser's webpage.