Online Business Forum and 1-2-1 Meetings “Oil and Gas Russia and CIS Online” is an international, professional platform, bringing together flagship O&G producing and processing companies, chemical and petrochemical facilities from Russia and the CIS, regional and international suppliers for O&G industry. “Oil and Gas Russia and CIS Online” enables to continue networking, share ideas and experience, work out anti-crisis solutions in a safe virtual format.
Online Forum participants will benefit from:
- Prescheduled 1-2-1 meetings in virtual rooms
- Prescheduled brief presentations and meetings
- Video calls in chat rooms
- Closed Online VIP-club for C-suite
- ZOOM-cocktail party and other options for informal networking!
- Hotline with business experts! Ask your burning questions, call for advice, and share your experience during and after sessions!
- 300+ senior executives of major O&G companies from Russia and the CIS, investment projects, technological leaders, and industry experts
- Interactive parallel technical discussions: O&G processing, petrochemicals and gas-to-chemicals, transhipment and storage, geological exploration and extraction
- Strategic opening session and discussion: anti-crisis strategies of O&G industry development
- Case-studies. Success formula and secret tips from industry leaders: project management, operation, automation, industrial safety, innovative technologies, modernisation, reduction of costs
- Safe platform! Stay connected with colleagues and experts from your home office
Among the regular participants: Gazprombank, Gazpromneft, Gazpromneft-Sakhalin, Gazprom LNG Vladivostok, Gazprom Dobycha Noyabrsk, Rosneft, Lukoil, Tatneft, Bashneft, RNG, INGC, SIBUR, Nornickel, Technip FMC, NIKKISO, Solar Turbines, Sulzer, Baker Hughes, Air Products, Endress+Hauser, Fornovogas, Total, Exxon Mobil, Linde, Kelvion, ABB, EMERSON, AkzoNobel, FESCO, LIMONTE, HEMPEL, KMPG, Russian Railways, HMT, BORSIG, Taneco, SIEMENS, Air Liquide, NIPIGAZ, Transneft, Belneftekhim and many more.
Vostock Capital Team,
Tel:+7 495 109 9 509
Fax:+44 207 231 1600