BrauBeviale - Capital goods exhibition for the beverage industry
- NürnbergMesse GmbH Messezentrum 1 90471 Nürnberg Germany
- +49 9 11 86 06 - 49 99
BrauBeviale has taken place in the Exhibition Centre Nuremberg since 1978. The event had already attracted 152 exhibitors and 2,478 visitors to the Exhibition Centre Nuremberg by 1980. Today’s capital goods exhibition originated in Bamberg, where it was launched in 1957 as a training course and social event for the sector.
Over 40,000 trade visitors in 2018, BrauBeviale was the most important international capital goods exhibition for the whole beverage production process chain: raw materials, technologies, logistics and marketing. Small and medium enterprises and global players from Europe and the rest of the world used the creative atmosphere at BrauBeviale to develop solutions. It has long been one of the leading European exhibitions for the production and marketing of beer and non-alcoholic drinks.
- KHS boosts efficiency and economy in bottle washing 2019-11-15
- KHS develops an intelligent filling valve in the DnSPro… 2019-11-13
- KHS FormFill in final acceptance 2019-11-12
- The next generation of glass fillers from KHS 2019-11-12
- Dekron DecoType Select - flexibility for design and material 2019-11-06
- Digital solutions for the service support of the future 2019-11-05