Logistics, For gastronomy, Pallets, Big box containers, IBC ContainersPolska
Rackpal - a palette designed for automated warehouses (104625)
- Type of offer::
- not specified
- Valid for:
- 13 days
- Name and surname:
- Schoeller Allibert Sp. z o.o.
One of the global leaders in the plastic returnable packaging industry - Schoeller Allibert - launches the Rackpal 1208M pallet series, which can improve the management of logistics processes primarily in automated warehouses. We invite you to familiarize yourself with the specificity of the new range of Rackpal pallets.
A series of Rackpal 1208M pallets
The new range of products includes 12 models available in various equipment variants depending on the specific needs of the reported customers. The series has been divided into three main groups: a pallet without a frame, a palette with a frame with a height of 7 mm and a palette with a frame with a height of 22 mm. Ergonomic Rackpal palette will work in various logistic conditions, in particular on automatic feeders and high storage systems, for which it has been designed. Lightweight and durable pallet ensures safety of the load and people working with it. Its parameters and ergonomics have successfully passed the texts in accordance with the ISO8611 standard.
Advantages of Rackpal palettes
- solid, pressure and impact resistant construction with low pallet weight (approx. 14 kg);
- exorbitant lifting parameters: 6000 kg in static load, 1500 kg in dynamic load, 800 kg in high storage systems;
- it is possible to order a pallet version reinforced with a steel frame (own weight: 18.5 kg) that ensures lifting capacity in high storage systems even up to 1250 kg;
- three double ventilation ducts guaranteeing excellent air circulation, moisture evaporation and cooling condition;
- the possibility of marking the pallet (dedicated place for stickers or engraving) ensuring personalization and marking of the cargo and its tracking;
- compatibility with automatic storage systems, feeders and conveyors enables streamlining the supply chain management process and cost optimization;
- Rackpal is made of polypropylene - a durable and lightweight recyclable plastic.
Recipients of the Rackpal palette
Its versatility and ergonomics make Rackpal suitable for even the most difficult logistic conditions. Due to its parameters, the palette should be particularly useful in the automotive , broadly understood industry , food, e-commerce and pharmaceutical industries, although it is not the only recipients to which this product is directed.
Manufacturer of Rackpal palette
Schoeller Allibert is one of the global leaders in the market of returnable plastic packaging. The company has been setting trends in logistics for over 50 years, and thanks to its products, the largest companies transfer their chain management to a higher level. In many cases, boxes, pallets and plastic packaging manufactured by Schoeller Allibert are designed as a direct response to the demand reported by customers cooperating with the company.