Based in Newmarket England Phasa have used 20 years of existing designs and Industry know how to introduce at the K Show Germany the new THERMaFORM machine line which combines a greater level of flexibility along with the Phasa high build standards and market support.
From a proven, modular space saving design with a starting size of 1,000 x 1,000 increasing to a size of 3,000 x 2,000 the THERMaFORM offers “custom made machines” to suite individual applications with a high level of specification and control for every budget.
Using only Internationally available components and built to a traditionally high level by Phasa, usual features expected to be found on the THERMaFORM range will additionally include as standard:
- Full Fault Diagnostic and recipe handling
- Photo Electric Guarding and Magnetic locking front door
- Energy saving Regenerative Air System
- Low energy insulated top heater
- Telescopic gearless self adjusting clamp frame
- Automatic sheet levelling system with minimal stretch
- High output directional cooling fans.
Phasa will be Exhibiting at the K Show Hall 11 Stand F58