European Biopolymer Summit 5th Edition of ACI’s European Biopolymer Summit
- ACI London, UK 10 Gough Square, London, EC4A 3DE
- +44 (0) 203 141 0606
The 5th Edition of ACI’s European Biopolymer Summit will be taking place on 14th - 15th February 2018 in Dusseldorf, Germany. The two day event specially designed to bring together senior executives, key industry experts, researchers and bioplastic manufacturers, to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of bioenvironmental polymer engineering, most recent innovations, trends and concern as well as solutions adopted in the sector.
It’s also provides platform to meet experts form other industries such food & beverage, product & packaging and automotive to discuss the latest strategies on commercialisation, application and market access of biopolymer products and methods to overcome current market challenges and maximise the opportunities.
The previous editions brought together industry professional from companies including Novamont, BASF, Biotec, Nature Work, BIO Amber, Braskem, DuPont, Kaneka, Nestlé, Danone, Nippon Gohsei Europe GmbH, Corbion, FkuR Kunstoff GmbH and many more.
- Environmental Policy Impact on Biopolymer Industry
- Brand Owners and Retailers
- Perspective on the Growing Role of Biopolymers
- Polymer Fundamentals: the Best Performing Features of Biodegradable Polymers
- Commercialisation & Market Access
- Next Generation Polymers: Biopolymers with Advanced Functionalities
- Pioneering New Processes & Technologies
- Biopolymers Producers Case Study: Exploring the Excellence
- Challenges of Sourcing Sustainable Feedstock used in Production of Bio-based Polymers
For more information and to register your attendance please contact Mohammad Ahsan on +44 (0) 203 141 0606 or email