Poly India 2011 Advanced Application of Polymers and Plastics
- FICCI New Delhi Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry, Federation House, 1 Tansen Marg, New Delhi – 110001
- 91-11- 23738760 - 70 (Extn. 465)
The First International Exhibition & Conference on Polymers, Plastics, Technologies, Process Plant Machinery, Control & Automation Systems in field of Automobile, Aviation, Telecommunication and other emerging areas. The event expected more than 150 exhibitors and 8000 business visitors. Event objective:
- To showcase the potential of the Indian Polymer & allied Industry
- To highlight business opportunities in the sector
- To discuss & deliberate on the research and development, infrastructure andenvironmental concerns.
- To bring out winning strategies for building and strengthening the awareness ofemerging new advanced applications of Polymer and Allied Industry.
- Improving competitiveness through continual evolution and research in developing new applications of Polymerand Allied Industry.
- To bring together the polymer and Allied Industry experts, scientists, technocrats, regulatory & Government officials.
- To bridge as to bridge the gap between Indian & Global companies by exploring the possibilities of mergers, joint ventures, setting up of R&D base and strategic alliances.