Plast 2018 International Exhibition for plastics and rubber industries
- Promaplast srl, Centro Direzionale Milanofiori, Palazzo F/3 20090 Assago (Milan) ,Italy
- +39 02 822 83 71
- +39 02 571 24 90
PLAST 2018 will take place in Milan from 29 May to 1 June 2018. It is dedicated to technologies for the plastic and rubber material industry and organised by Promaplast Srl, the commercial company controlled entirely by AMAPLAST (Italian Plastics and Rubber Processing Machinery and Moulds Manufacturers’ Association).
PLAST 2018 will also feature three satellite fairs: RUBBER 2018 (in collaboration with ASSOGOMMA), 3D PLAST (3D printing and associated technologies), and PLAST-MAT (innovative materials).
More than 1,000 companies have confirmed their participation. The increase in reservations is spread across all geographical quadrants. And the trend is also analogously positive for all goods categories represented at the fair: machinery, equipment, and moulds for the various manufacturing processes (injection moulding, extrusion, etc.), raw materials (plastics and rubber), additives, etc.
- Next Generation Recyclingmaschinen GmbH at the Plast Milan 2015-04-22
- Netstal at the Plast 2015 2015-03-13
- Successful results for Moretto at PLAST’09 2009-05-08
- Borealis launches advanced innovations 2009-03-13
- KruiseKontrol premiere – new Moretto technology at Plast ‘09 2009-03-13
- New injection moulding machines produced by Negri Bossi 2009-03-06
- Italtech: two fast planes for Plast 2009-01-05