The Packaging Conference 2017
Orlando, United States of America
Rosen Shingle Creek
9939 Universal Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32819
Rosen Shingle Creek 9939 Universal Boulevard Orlando, FL 32819
- The Packaging Conference LLC, PO Box 964 Holland, OH 43528-0964, USA
- +1 866 509 6001
- +1 419 867 7700
What makes The Packaging Conference so unique? In short, it was created and is produced by people who know the industry's value stream and who understand its challenges. The Packaging Conference is where business opportunities and technology meet: Demographics
- 60% of our attendees are director level or above.
- Major brand owners share case studies on successful launches.
- Wide packaging industry cross-section attends/presents. Includes brandowners, suppliers (resins, equipment, materials, supplies, services), associations/organizations and other key influencers.
- Draws significant media presence and coverage.
- Features experienced presenters exploring topics that are both current and forward-looking.
- Provides a value-added forum for an exchange of pertinent information.
- Presenters from all levels of the value-chain will offer topics from the latest technical developments to trends, growth opportunities and life-cycle analysis.
- Focused on presenting innovative developments that better serve the consumer.
- Multiple networking opportunities enhance the value of attending the event.
- Informal setting enables interaction with most segments of the packaging supply chain.