PET Outlook Asia 2016
- Centre for Management Technology, 80 Marine Parade Road #13-02, Parkway Parade, Singapore 449269
- +65 6346 9218
- +65 6345 5928
CMT celebrates its 6th Asia PET series this year with an exciting array of speakers from Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Japan, Korea, China and many international experts. According to Euromonitor “Some 42% of this global PET demand came from Asia Pacific, with this regional position to intensify further with 47% of the world’s consumer products in PET bottles set to be sold in Asia by 2019.
Recognised as the must-attend event for all those involved and interested in Asia’s PET market developments, the event attracts an attendance of over 120 participants every year.
- Global Prospects for PET packaging with Asia’s growth to intensify further in foods, beauty and home care industries
- Innovations in ready-to-drink tea, juice drinks, functional water in PET and pack sizing especially amongst the smaller single-serve
- RPET for bottle to bottle and food grade sheet applications in Asia
- Start up of new PX capacities changing trade flow dynamics
- Sustainable packaging and brand owner’s interest in PET’s environmental benefits and plant-based materials