Biobased Materials 2012 WPC, Natural Fibre and other innovative Composites Congress
Stuttgart/ Fellbach, Germany
- Carl Hanser Verlag, Kolbergerstrasse 22, DE 81679 Munich/Germany
- +49/89 99830-674
- +49/89/998 30-157
WPC, Natural Fibre and other innovative Composites Congress consitutes the platform for industry and science to exchange information on innovations, discuss strategic questions and present the latest research results. As a result, the Congress has also become a driving force behind the expansion of this group of materials. The tremendous number of participants in recent years (from over 40 countries) and the resultant global exchange makes this gathering one of the leading events in Europe for such materials. Subject areas
- Natural and cellulose fiber-reinforced, innovative plastic composites.
- Innovative processing and manufacturing methods for bio-based polymers and composites.
- Bio-based materials and biocomposites
- Additives and fillers for bio-based polymers and composites
- Innovative applications, e.g. for the furniture, construction, aircraft, packaging, sport and automotive industries.