Bio-based Plastics and Composites 2012 5th International Congress on Bio-based Plastics and Composites
- nova-Institut für politische und ökologische Innovation GmbH Industriestrasse 300 50354 Huerth, Germany
The year 2011 has experienced acceleration regarding the raw material shift in the chemical and plastics industry. Clear political requirements towards a bio-based economy have become a world-wide phenomenon which includes bio-based plastics and composites along with bio-based additives and green chemistry. In over 20 lectures and an exhibition we will introduce the latest developments of main players from Italy and Scandinavia - both are our focus countries/regions this year - as well as Germany, North America and Asia. The theme covers the whole area of bio-materials, additives and industrial biotechnology. Additionally agents from assemblies along with political representatives will present the new proposed political frameworks.
The 5th International Congress on Bio-based Plastics and Composites builds on successful previous congresses: in 2011 were 150 participants and nearly 20 exhibitors represented. We will expand this success in 2012 and we expect 200 participants and 30 exhibitors.
- Investment decision makers from industries and science
- Executive managers from research and development
- Engineers and designers from product development
- Managers and technology-oriented innovation advisors
- Trend scouts and decision makers from marketing and trade
- Decision makers from politics, federations and associations.