"Setting The New Standards" is a clear statement of the world's leading provider of plastics extrusion lines and components. "In the development of products we keep on questioning ourselves. We constantly look for new progressive approaches and like to think outside the box. This is how we develop genuine innovations," describes CEO Bernd Reifenhäuser the corporate philosophy. The result is technology matured even further and new standards with clear competitive advantages in the production of lines for high-quality blown films, sheets, cast films, monofilaments, strapping tapes and nonwovens. "Our technologies will allow our customers to set new standards and gain a competitive advantage also in their industries."
Reifenhäuser underlines its technological leadership on a fair stand of over 1200 square metres in hall 17, C22: "We will set our competitive edge and game-changing optimization of line details successfully in scene - also without lines in operation, but with virtual highlights and a digital performance in all our Business Units instead," emphasizes Managing Director Ulrich Reifenhäuser.
The performance is continued in the Troisdorf headquarters: On over 5,000 sqm Reifenhäuser presents lots of know-how, an impressive technology package of a total of nine lines running in production on three open house days. Interested visitors can still register during the fair, including for guided plant tours.
"Our customers want the newest line technology for an efficient production, but more and more, they also take a broader view," says Ulrich Reifenhäuser. The customers must be prepared for the future. This is essential and the reason why we decided for a novelty on our fair stand: the "Rethink Tank". A kind of innovation corner, where Reifenhäuser presents innovations that are still in the pipeline. The idea behind: Reifenhäuser enters into more detailed discussion, wants to find out what is moving its customers and whether the company's developments are really in tune with the times. "For this we take our time and give room", explains Ulrich Reifenhäuser. At the Rethink Tank the Extrusioneers invite to talk sessions in order to look at new technology ideas from different perspectives - to lead the way for New Standards in the future.
Highlights presented on the Reifenhäuser fair stand:
- 4.0 à la Reifenhäuser: With its Digital Business Platform Reifenhäuser paves its customers the way to intelligent production. On show will be the novelties of a unique digital architecture.
- Reifenhäuser Cast Sheet Coating showcases the REIcofeed 2.2 coextrusion feedblock and the optimized polishing stack of the MIREX-MT-H model type.
- Reifenhäuser Reicofil presents its newly developed High Loft process setting the new standard for voluminous nonwovens. In addition, it demonstrates innovative solutions for packaging bulk materials with nonwovens.
- Reifenhäuser Blown Film debuts in Düsseldorf a new line generation under the name of "EVO", and presents technologies for a quality in film flatness and stretching never seen before.
- Reifenhäuser Blown Film Polyrema presents optimized machine technology for the production of PE films, novel bio films as a response to national bans on PE plastic bags, and barrier and high-barrier films.
- Reimotec unveils newly developed measuring systems for monofilament and strapping tape lines.