The theme for the Congress is ‘Packaging in Consumer Packaged Goods’, it will specifically focus on packaging used in consumer goods industry. As in all industries, packaging offers a wealth of opportunities for companies that develop innovative products and add greater value to their customers.
The congress brings together representatives from public authorities, international organisations, manufacturers and academia, serving as a platform to discuss raw materials and markets, new technologies, innovative developments, design and brand-building.
Listed topics for the congress include:
- An introductory film for the Plastic Sector;
- New Trends in Packaging;
- Packaging Mergers and Acquisitions: Drivers, Deals, Outlook;
- New technologies/trends in packaging machines and industry 4.0;
- How to extend the protected life of foodproducts to prevent packaging form being viewed as a cost item;
- Thin wall packaging development in the single serving capsules;
- The Effect of Thermal Adhesion on the Protection of Packaged Goods;
- Regulations on food contact materials;
- Recyclable barrier films;
- Global packaging design trends;
- Biobased plastic packaging - raw material, production, market, and packaging legislation and standards.