Designed initially for the demanding and innovative applications of the electronic and electrical markets, the Exolit OP range offers high thermal stability and excellent property profiles at comparably low dosage also for challenging transport applications, such as railway rolling stock and airplanes.
The Exolit AP range based on Ammonium Polyphosphate represents state-of-the-art quality with tailor-made formulations for various thermoset resins used in fiberglass reinforced composites for construction and transportation.
All products are fully compliant with current WEEE and RoHS regulations. The portfolio on-show at JEC Europe includes:
- Exolit OP 1230 for high performance polyamides (HPPA)
- Exolit OP 1240 for polyesters (PBT/ PET), thermoplastic elastomers (TPE)
- Exolit OP 1312 / OP 1314 for polyamides (PA 6, PA 66)
- Exolit OP 930/OP935 for epoxy based- laminates, adhesives for printed circuit boards and TPE
- Exolit AP 422, Clariant's benchmark quality ammonium polyphosphate
- Exolit AP 740, Exolit AP 742, Exolit AP 766 tailor-made intumescent formulations for thermoset and thermoplastic systems