Mold-Masters TempMaster Control SolutionsToday's demanding molding applications require a hot runner controller that you can rely on for precision control, ease of use and day-to-day reliability. Equipment size is also an important issue when trying to maximize shop floor utilization. With this in mind, Mold-Masters has designed the M-Series range of controllers.
- A wide range of solutions available with the M1, M2, iM2 and MT series from 2 to 560 zone configurations
- Featuring industry leading Adaptive Process System (APS) software and algorithms
- User-friendly plug-and-play units make for quick start-ups
- Now with new fill, flow and control features
- Compact and configurable solutions to optimize the performance of Mold-Masters or other brands hot runner systems
The E-Multi is an all electric, servomotor driven, mold or platen mounted, fully mobile auxiliary injection unit for multi-material or multi colored applications. E-Multi is the perfect solution for Molders who are looking to economically optimize their existing injection molding machine assets with an auxiliary injection unit solution that is highly mobile, compact and footprint neutral. Maximize injection-molding performance, reduce costs and attack new markets in multi material application by leveraging the simplicity and precision of E-Multi.
- Precise servo motor driven reciprocating screw design.
- Flexible mounting options.
- Designed for multi-cavity molds (2-128 cavities)
- Standard Euromap / SPI communication interface.
- User friendly, multi-language 15" touch screen HMI.
- Production ready and robust process control.
- Wide range of available integrated mold control modules.
- Machine mount Radial option.
DME Mold TechnologiesMilacron has long been an essential resource to the plastics industry worldwide. Its line of DME market-leading mold technologies represents the industry's broadest range of products for mold makers, processors and mold designers. Among its offer of unlimited mold base configurations are two new products engineered to save time and money.
NEW DME Large Mold Bases
- Mold base plate lengths up to 66 inches
- Plate widths up to 54 inches
- Plate thickness up to 14 inches
- Tighter tolerances and faster delivery
- Highest quality precision finishes
EW DME MUD Aluminum Insert Molds
- Superior machining qualities
- Lighter weight
- Excellent thermal conductivity
- Faster molding cycles
Milacron continues to push the boundaries of possibilities in plastics with breakthrough products from leading brands including Milacron, Mold-Masters, DME, Ferromatik, Uniloy and CIMCOOL.