Plastics, rubber technology and chemical industry
- Machines and accessories for the chemical industry
- Machines and equipment for plastics and rubber processing
- Semi-products and products of inorganic and organic chemistry
- Lubricants, oils, cements, adhesives, gases
- Chemicals for industrial production
This project will be organized by Brno Regional Chamber of Commerce, partners of the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN), by Chambers of Industry and Commerce and with support of Brno Trade Fairs. Participating companies from other European countries will be attracted by »b2fair-Partners«, to involve.
By this tight network, companies from Czech Republic and abroad, exhibitors or visitors, will be offered a perfect platform for initiating international business contacts. They will be enabled to find partners for future co-operation, and, to exchange experience at international level, at the same time.
In advance of the exhibition and reconciled with individual requirements and demands of your co-operation profile, you will get detailed information of your potential business partners. Individual meetings with your partners will take place during the MSV in Brno.
Optimize your participation in this international fair by exhibiting or visiting – take part in the »b2fair-match making event«.
At a glance
- Taking part in »b2fair« ensures a high level of pre-event publicity
- Find new business partners, clients and suppliers without much effort and at little expense
- Gain important contacts among exhibitors and visitors at one of the Europe’s biggest exhibitions for machinery
- »b2fair« cooperation event constitutes an ideal platform to generate excellent results due to the high quality of the business contacts
- As the business meetings are planned in advance, it is easier for you to manage your appointment schedule and to optimise the results of your participation as exhibitor or visitor in this fair
- An extensive range of professional added value services will support you in the implementation of your negotiations