FIPA ID GripperFIPA's entire product range of ID grippers has been completely revised and made even more user-friendly. The same model of ID gripper can now always be used regardless of the position of the items to be handled.
Compared to competitor products, separate grippers with upward or downward moving piston are no longer necessary.
In order to handle lighter parts with small dimensions, the ID grippers have been specifically designed for a diameter range of 3 mm to 10 mm. The gripping heads are made of FDA approved polyamide, suitable for direct food contact.
The new ID grippers for the diameter range of 8 mm to 85 mm excels thanks to its high holding force, which can be adjusted to the workpiece via the operating pressure. Strong elastomer bellows made of silicone or EPDM clamp down on the workpiece’s inner contour and ensure low marking while handling. In contrast to competitor products, the bellows can be replaced quickly and non-destructively. The elastomers made of silicone are suitable for contact with food and heat-resistant up to 200°C.
The housings for both series are made of high-strength, anodised aluminium and are suitable for the implementation of complex grippers in lightweight construction thanks to their low weight. A large portfolio of matching fittings and screw connections is available for the integration of the ID grippers into gripper systems.
The new ID grippersat a glance:
Diameter range of 3 mm to 10 mm:
- FDA approved polyamide gripper heads: Suitable for direct food contact
- Service-friendly: Simple and non-destructive replacement of gripper heads
- Simple integration into gripper systems
- Maximum user flexibility: Compared to the competition, just one model is needed for upward and downward moving piston
- Adjustment of gripping force to the workpiece via the operating pressure
- Two bellows materials: EPDM, low-marking, heat-resistant up to 130°C; silicone,
heat-resistant up to 200°C
- Maximum ease of service: Elastomer bellows non-destructively replaceable