Visitors can learn how industry-leading polymers like Exceed and Enable metallocene polyethylene resins (mPE), and Vistamaxx propylene-based elastomer (PBE) can help inspire their innovation through a range of packaging films.
ExxonMobil Chemical, in association with machine manufacturer Hosokawa Alpine, will hold a half-day seminar on 28 and 29 May from 10.00am to 12.40pm. The seminar will highlight the value of metallocene film solutions in a variety of food packaging applications. Topics will include:
- Applying the properties of Exceed and Enable mPE resins, and Vistamaxx PBE
- Improved food packaging sealing with Exceed 1012 resin
- Developments in freezer films
- Applications that use Vistamaxx PBE for sealability and toughness
- Multilayer film extrusion - machine, market, material by a guest speaker from Alpine
Visitors will have the opportunity to discuss their application development opportunities with specialists from ExxonMobil Chemical and discover how technology leadership can help grow their business.