Clariant Healthcare Polymer Solutions will feature three new and innovative options for polymer coloration, modification and brand protection:
- A new series of 'Controlled, Consistent and Compliant' MEVOPUR LQ liquid color and additive concentrates, including a USP/ISO range with amber color for PET and PETG packaging, and liquid color and additive concentrates for use in liquid silicone elastomers.
- Increased capacity for producing MEVOPUR color and additive compounds along with its well-established masterbatch concentrates in its three ISO13485 sites in Lewiston, Maine in the U.S., Singapore and Malmo, Sweden.
- PLASTIWARD, a new plastic-based anti-counterfeiting system, developed by Clariant in partnership with SICPA SA. This end-to-end anti-counterfeiting solution includes security assessment, system design, deployment and on-going monitoring.
- EQ-CAN, EQ-PAK & EQ-BAG products are specially engineered sorbents that can act as humectants (desorbers) and desiccants (adsorbers) simultaneously, maintaining a particular equilibrium relative humidity (ERH) inside product packaging.
- Desiccant canisters with bright red labeling to better differentiate them from drug products. Displaying an easy-to-understand pictogram and the words "Do Not Eat" in multiple languages, the colored labels offer a further option to support packaging safety.