As a leading supplier of choice for the plastics industry, Clariant shapes its innovations to customer needs, with its Pigments, Additives and Masterbatches solutions addressing stricter rules and regulations in the Chemicals Industry and growing demand for environmentally-compatible products for plastics. Highlights include:
- AddWorks, the new branding for Clariant's Polymer Additives stands for innovative solutions developed to address specific customer needs and their defined applications.
- Cutting-edge, efficient phosphinate flame retardants with new tailor made synergistic formulations include Exolit OP 1400 for polyamides with special requirements and Exolit OP 1260 for polyesters. The Exolit OP product line is also well known for its good environmental and health profile.
- High-performance wax specialties for productivity improvements, including Licomont NaV 101 and CaV 102, which significantly reduce cycle times and provide excellent release and flow properties for injection molded polyamides and polyesters. The innovative Licocene and Ceridust grades are ideally suited for the production of high-quality PP fibers and films.
- ColorForward 2015, Clariant's 9th Annual Color Forecasting Guide for the Plastics Industry combining color, design, marketing, trend-watching and polymer know-how into fresh palettes of harmonious colors that reflect four unique societal trends expected to have the most influential global impact.
- HiFormer the new integrated system for liquid masterbatches designed to enhance product properties and process parameters for customers and fulfill their international service needs. In addition to the improved efficiency of the manufacturing processes, the liquid masterbatches are highly concentrated to achieve brilliant, vibrant hues.
- The Business Unit Pigments is the first and only manufacturer in the world to provide customers with a portfolio of 15 non-halogenated pigments for electronic applications. BU Pigments also offers a broad range of high quality pigments and dyes with low halogen values. These products meet the most recognized environmental standards pertaining to the use of halogens in consumer goods.