Save The Planet Exhibition & Conference on Waste Management & Recycling for South-East Europe
- Bulgaria, Plovdiv 4003 22, Pobeda Str., Fl. 1
- +359 (32) 960
Thanks to today's innovations waste management is becoming a more responsible and cost-effective process. The growing waste stream has both local and global negative impact and through knowledge and technology transfer we can tackle the challenges.
'Save the Planet' is the South-East European exhibition and conference for waste management and recycling. Over its 9 years existence it has presented better approaches for collecting, treatment, recycling and brought novelties to the market. The event will be held on 16-18 April 2019, Sofia, Bulgaria.
Till 1st of December, companies operating in the fields of waste management and recycling can take advantage of the last discount and reserve better stand location.
Why to Exhibit at Save the Planet?
• It is well-known in SE Europe. The event will bring together technology providers, distributors and clients. It will help foreign companies to successfully enter the new market.
• The organizer Via Expo provides the exhibitors a lot of online options - an ideal platform to promote their products.
• Looking for Distributors / Associates' is a new service facilitating the participants to find partners in the Region.
• SE Europe is an attractive market - it has a vast wealth of post-consumer, industrial and agriculture waste that can be converted into high-value resources. The business, industry, and municipalities need new equipment and know-how to achieve more resource efficiency and better performance. Moreover, the EU recycling targets and Circular Economy Package urge the countries in the Region to invest in the following spheres: rehabilitation of contaminated sites, plastics, bio-, construction and demolition, electronic waste recycling and recovery, sewage sludge treatment and reuse, etc.
For the first time Via Expo launches 3 new zones for: 'Startups', 'Financing' with the participation of financial institutions, European projects, 'Industrial zone’ with participants that will show real opportunities for investment and business in Bulgaria.
In advance - some solutions which will be presented:
Waste handling equipment for landfill management; Cleaning and municipal technologies, waste collection machines; Composting machines; Shredding, Screening, Mixing equipment; Recycling machines; Mobile and stationary pre-shredders, fine shredders; Waste separation technologies by air; Optical sorting; Containers; Pelleting Plants for Domestic and Industrial Waste; Energy from waste; Solutions for the urban waste collection based on cloud technology, Industrial, agricultural and municipal waste management services; etc.
Among the first that have joined the expo are:
Geocycle Bulgaria, EcoSol (partner of Haco, Multicar, Tisan), Gebrüder Paschev (partner of SeSoTec and Vecoplan), Innova, Hitachi Zosen Inova, Lindner-Recyclintech, M&M Fruit (partner of JSO Rlastic Spa. and Tešno Plastica Hellas A.E.), Prime Technology (partner of Metso and Nihot), etc.
In 2019 the organizer Via Expo puts a special focus on plastics recycling, demolition and construction waste management, circular economy.
The 2018 Edition:
• Exhibitors from Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain and Switzerland
• 3500 trade visitors from 15 countries
• Speakers and attendees from 19 countries
If you want to be a part of the SE European market - register your interest here
Parallel events: EE & RE and Smart Cities
For more info - www.viaexpo.com