Plastometer for MFI testing of plastics, extruders, recycling of plasticsGermany, 16227 Eberswalde, Angermunder Strasse 101
Extruder Operator (m/w/d) Pipe extrusion
- Type of offer::
- not specified
- Valid for:
- 3 days
- Name and surname:
- Dr Magdalena Laabs
EXTRUSION OPERATOR (m/w/d) TUBE EXTRUSION
For our client, a high-quality supplier of cable protection systems and water pipe systems, we are looking for an extruder operator (with experience)
Plastic and rubber extrusion
Our client is an agile company with 3 locations in the Hannover region but operating globally. The group of companies already covers a wide range of services and is constantly expanding.
Help shape the future of the company!
We are looking for a Plastic Extrusion and Rubber Technology Machine Operator to strengthen our team.
- Performing minor repairs and maintenance of tools and machinery to maintain production
- Control and supervision of working materials and raw materials
- Continuous quality and quantity control and documentation of the machine's operating parameters
- Documentation of the production status based on production protocols
- Visual inspection and proper packaging of manufactured goods
- Support in several production areas
- Maintaining cleanliness and order in the workplace
Work in a 3-shift system
- 3 years of professional experience in plastic extrusion Pipe extrusion or similar.
- Enthusiasm for action, social competence and the ability to work in a team
- Knowledge of German is not required, but appreciated
- Ready to work in shifts
- Ability to work in a team and flexibility
- Reliable and independent way of working
We offer you a varied and interesting job in a growing and ambitious company. We are waiting for your application documents, preferably by e-mail.