Measuring & control equipment
Industrial gauges of thickness and weights (90248)
- Offer type:
- not specified
- Valid for:
- 19 days
- Name and surname:
- Wojciech Kaca
AWARD WINNER KOMPOZYT-EXPO 2016 !!! Thickness gauges are used for contactless, continuous thickness and / or weight measurements. Applications include. in the industry: light (plastic, mineral wool and glass, foil, carpet, rubber, glass), wood and paper (paper products, chipboard), metallurgical (rolled steel, steel tubes).
- measurement of material weight and / or thickness in real time;
- automatic calibration and edge detection of material;
- automatic archiving, recording and visualization of measurement data by computer;
- Signaling of technological tolerance exceeded;
- meter dimensions adapted to material width;
- Non-contact, continuous measurement of the test material is done by:
- movable scanning head,
- point with one or more heads.
- gauge with head;
- microprocessor controller;
- computer registry with basic software;
- acoustic and optical alarm signaling;
- documentation (DTR, instruction manual, warranty card, declaration of conformity);
- transport, assembly, commissioning and training.
- dedicated software with extended interface - scope set with the ordering;
- integration of the meter with the production line.
If you are interested, please contact us to clarify the parameters of the meter.