the world’s leading chemical company; the portfolio ranges from chemicals, plastics, performance products and crop protection products to oil and gas.
67056 Ludwigshafen, Germany
fax: +49 0621 60 42525
- BASF inaugurates world-scale acrylic acid complex in Brazil 2015-06-22
- BASF shows latest innovations at JEC 2015 2015-03-05
- BASF launches new binder for automotive composites 2015-03-03
- BASF increases earnings in full year 2014 2015-02-27
- Yara and BASF to build ammonia plant in USA 2015-02-23
- BASF to produce more bismuth vanadate pigments 2015-02-05
BASF is the world’s leading chemical company. Its portfolio ranges from chemicals, plastics, performance products and crop protection products to oil and gas. We combine economic success, social responsibility and environmental protection. Through science and innovation we enable our customers in almost all industries to meet the current and future needs of society. Our products and system solutions contribute to conserving resources, ensuring healthy food and nutrition and helping to improve the quality of life. We have summed up this contribution in our corporate purpose: We create chemistry for a sustainable future.