the world’s leading chemical company; the portfolio ranges from chemicals, plastics, performance products and crop protection products to oil and gas.
67056 Ludwigshafen, Germany
fax: +49 0621 60 42525
- Lower price forecasts for oil and gas reduce BASF's gains 2016-01-27
- BASF increases pigment production 2015-12-07
- BASF starts operations at 300,000-metric-ton TDI plant 2015-11-17
- BASF at the A+A 2015 in Düsseldorf 2015-10-22
- BASF resumes the marketing of polystyrene 2015-10-02
- BASF: Plastics without limits at Fakuma 2015 2015-10-01
BASF is the world’s leading chemical company. Its portfolio ranges from chemicals, plastics, performance products and crop protection products to oil and gas. We combine economic success, social responsibility and environmental protection. Through science and innovation we enable our customers in almost all industries to meet the current and future needs of society. Our products and system solutions contribute to conserving resources, ensuring healthy food and nutrition and helping to improve the quality of life. We have summed up this contribution in our corporate purpose: We create chemistry for a sustainable future.